I think today, April 10, should be dubbed "First day of Spring" ..2011. It has been such a beautiful day, I have done NOTHING around this house! Dalton and I hung out on the deck all morning, and then I've been laying in the sun off and on. And let me tell you, it feels wonderful!
I cannot wait for summer! We are planning to do a lot of camping, so it should be a ton of fun! And I know Dalton is going to grow up SO much, I'm sure he's going to be carrying on a conversation by June and hopefully by the end of the summer we will have overcome the dreaded potty training..
He hasn't really been interested in his potty .. at all. But yesterday I decided to bring it into the living room.. He's been a bit curious about it, and he knows how to sit on it.. but hasn't peed in it or anything. Today I moved it out onto the deck, and since it was warm enough let him run around naked. He sat on it a couple of times, for a while.. but nothing too exciting. Hey, at least there's some progress.. right?
I guess that's all for now.. except..
Dylan comes home tonight and unfortunately, back to school tomorrow. I think if it stays nice this evening we'll have to take a family walk. I'm sure the boys would enjoy it as well as the pooches. They really need some exercise!
Oh! April 20th, I get to go on a field trip with Dylan and his class! I am so excited, since I haven't ever been on one with him. I've kinda kept my distance because I'm not his mom.. but now I'm over that. It happened to land on a day where I can go and Troy can stay home with Dalton, so that is excellent news! We're going to a museum or something in Muskegon. Should be a blast! I'll be sure to post pictures and tell how it went!
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment