Ok, so maybe I live in the stone age in some ways.. we only had dialup internet until about a month ago... now nothing... except my amazing little Android phone ;)...
So earlier, I was sitting here really thinking I should get my blog going. I had a ton on my mind but since my cellphone service is kinda iffy, the blogger website took about a million years to load. So I finally decided to see if there was a mobile app.. and yay!.. there is! I finally took the time to download it, which took forever, and here I am blogging about something so simple and trivial, lol. Lets just say I will be posting a lot of stuff on here now! :) I am so excited.
A place for me to vent, ramble, brag, or whatever it is I feel to do. It's my blog, right?!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Mobile blogging?! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment