Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On an island in the ...cold?

Two more days... that is, until summer comes to an end for our little family. We are heading North to Sugar Island, which is off the coast of Sault Ste. Marie. Troy, Dylan, Dalton and I will be packing up in my Ford Explorer and enjoying the last tiny bit of summer that is left. I've heard that it is supposed to be cold & rainy, and seen myself that the high is going to be in the 60s....which, I am really praying will be about 70...lol. I am sort of nervous about Dalton in the car, but I know he did fine last time (its about a 6 hour journey.) Last time we made sure we stopped and let everyone stretch their legs so it shouldn't be too grueling.

All I know is that I plan on having an excellent time this weekend. We are going to be with our children and our best friends...pretty much rustic camping on an island! I plan on taking way too many pictures, staying up too late and getting up too early. After all, the day after we get back Dylan starts school and before we know it snow will be flying. Might as well make the best of it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment